Wednesday 27 April 2011

Kim Kardashian Making Wedding Plans


Things are moving quickly for Kim Kardashian and her NBA boyfriend Kris Humphries.

Her mom has already picked out a wedding dress for Kim's big day - a Chanel couture gown from Paris - and Kim has already planned out the exact details of the big day. A source close to the family told Life & Style magazine that Kim is hoping for an Elizabeth Taylor inspired engagement ring.

"Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor, who was a good friend of Lorraine's, so she wants to take inspiration from one of Elizabeth's prized possessions: her famous cushion-cut Krupp diamond. Kim's been talking to Lorraine about it a lot lately."
 

 Kim wasn't tight lipped about her hopes for the big day, either.

"I've envisioned the whole thing. I can't wait to get married. I've found my wedding dress - I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long."

And true to Kardashian family tradition, she plans to give her kids names that start with K. Good thing Kris Humphries is already riding that train.



No comments:

Post a Comment