Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lindsay Lohan: Serious about Doing Community Service

Lindsay Lohan: Serious about Doing Community Service

“I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I’ve recognized that, but I’m in the clear now and I feel like as long as I stay focused then I will be able to, you know, achieve what I want to be able to achieve. I want the public knowledge to be about my work, not about things that I didn’t get into this business for, that I’ve put myself into positions where that was the bigger story than what I was working on,” said the actress.

According to Lindsay Lohan’s team, Lindsay lawyer made an early confirmation with the Volunteer Centre in West Lost Angles – Apparently, it is the place where the actress registers for community service. Shaw Holley, the actress’ lawyer filed forms declaring Lindsay’s commitment to perform 360 hours of community service.

She expresses desire to start working at the Women’s Centre this week, but officials said her community service will start next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment