Tuesday 26 April 2011

Curvy Kim Kardashian strips down to her underwear in a sizzlingKardashian strips down to her underwear in a sizzling photoshoot for Cosmopolitan's body issue



SHE'S a reality TV star and savvy businesswoman who promotes her body at every possible opportunity.

Kim Kardashian has stated that she is now too old - at 30 - to pose for any more nude pictures but clearly she is having second thoughts.

Kardashian, who once appeared in Playboy, strips down to her bra and knickers in a serious of shots for UK Cosmopolitan magazine's Body issue, of which, she is the cover.

Kardashian is clearly pleased with the shots, writing on her website today: "This was such a fun and sexy shoot and I love the way the photos turned out."

The shoot is accompanied by Kardashian's tips on how to achieve a figure like hers, telling fans, that it's worth having the odd indulgence once in a while.

"It's crazy anyone should assume that just because you're in the spotlight, you're flawless," she tells the magazine.

"Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, 'That was so worth it!' That’s how I feel a lot of the time.

"I think, 'See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies'n'cream ice cream!

'If I was stuck on a diet my whole life, I would be really miserable. I love to eat. If you can't enjoy your life then what’s the point? You can't torture yourself. I love Rice Krispies Treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt."

The star also reveals how she follows a workout designed by Gwyneth Paltrow's personal trainer Tracey Anderson

"My reality is never going to be stick-skinny," she says. "I want to be fit for the long term. That's why I’ve never even tried a cigarette in my life.

"I only started to drink last year when I turned 30. I occasionally have a Midori sour but I'm not a big drinker. I can have fun without it."

And, unlike many other Los Angeles-based stars, Kim isn't interested in being a size zero.

"It’s just a number. Your best measure is to look in the mirror. I always say you shouldn't weigh yourself. I don’t even have a set of scales in my house.

"Personally, I've always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, 'Oh, my god, your butt’s so big.' And I’d say, 'I love it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment