Thursday 28 April 2011

Lindsay's dreams


Lindsay Lohan's appearance on The Tonight Show Tuesday featured exactl y w hat y o u 'd expect : rehearsed sound bites about prison and her troubled reputation. But she also announced her hopes for Oscar glory.

The reach-for-that-rainbow moment we're referring to? When asked where she'd like to be at age 30, the 24-year-old replied: "Hopefully, sitting here after winning an Oscar."

"I feel like I've let a lot of my fans down by putting myself in situations when I was young and wasn't thinking clearly," she said.

Lohan is scheduled for a pre-trial hearing May 11 for her infamous necklacetheft case, BANG Showbiz reports. The actress was sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service Friday when it was ruled the incident was in violation of her probation. She was released on $75,000 bail. Her sentence is being appealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment