Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lindsay Lohan tell Leno she’d like to win an Oscar

Troubled star Lindsay Lohan, following her latest legal guffaw, went on national television, admitted to making several major mistakes in her life, and vowed to run things around.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Where do you think we’ll see Lindsay first, the Chateau Marmont or on a film set?

The “actress” appeared on NBC’s Tonight Show With Jay Leno Tuesday night and ran through the expected hoops.

“I’ve made a lot of poor decisions in the past, and I’m dealing with the consequences of those decisions,” Lohan told Leno. The host mostly lobbed softballs, asking LiLo if she has been treated fairly by the courts, to which Lohan replied that she was “treated the way I should be treated.”

“I’m a big girl, and I’m gonna do what I’m told to do,” she said, and to her credit, she didn’t laugh while saying it.

I laughed, though – hard – when late in the interview, Leno asked Lindsay where she’d like to be when she turns 30.

“Hopefully, sitting here after winning an Oscar,” Lohan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment